"The Trainee will be responsible for data entry, accounts payable, client relations, grant report entry.
Reporting and serving as a member of the Management Team, this position's primary responsibility is ensuring organizational effectiveness.
Working with the management team, the position also contributes to the development and implementation of organizational strategies, policies and practices. This position will also interact with the Top Level Management.
- Improve the operational systems, processes and policies in support of organizations mission -- specifically, support better management reporting, information flow and management, business process and organizational planning.
- Improvements to each function as well as coordination and communication between support and business functions.
- Play a significant role in long-term planning, including an initiative geared toward operational excellence.
- Generating Invoices, mailing it to clients.
Responsibilities by Function:
- Manage functions.
- Increase the effectiveness and efficiency of Support Services through improvements to each function (Marketing, HR, IT, Finance) as well as coordination and communication between functions.
- Drive initiatives in the management team and organizationally that contribute to long-term operational excellence.
- Contribute to short and long-term organizational planning and strategy as a member of the management team. Providing consulting services on matters related to fundraising, tax and insurance questions, and business structure and growth.
- 12th pass/ Pursuing Graduation/ Graduates
- Excellent computer skills and proficient in excel, word, outlook, and access
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- 3 plus years experience in bookkeeping
- Excellent interpersonal skills and a collaborative management style.
- Persuasive with details and facts
- Delegate responsibilities effectively
- Candidate should be a resident of Delhi (NCR)
- High comfort level working in a diverse environment
- Should be comfortable with travel
- 9:30 to 6:00 (Monday to Saturdays)